Destroy All Lines and Friends Like Us proudly present “HEAVY: MUSIC FOR MENTAL HEALTH” on Saturday 19th August. An open invitation for friends, family and even strangers to create awareness and break down the stigma of mental health.
Chester Bennington’s death has rocked the musical community and brought to light the issues and stigma surrounding mental health, especially within music and the heavy music scene. Amidst this tragedy however are the brave stories of those opening up about their own struggles with mental health, letting others know it’s okay to talk about these things and breaking down the stigma that many face.
Destroy All Lines and Bang! have pledged $10 from every ticket sale towards Beyond Blue to further their tireless work towards providing the information and support for everyone in Australia to achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live.
Bang have delivered a very special evening;
- A heap of AMAZING guest DJs and even some guest vox feat. members of Alpha Wolf, Earth Caller, Boris the Blade, Storm The Sky, Deez Nuts +Triple J hosts Lachlan from THE RACKET & Josh from Short.Fast.Loud.
- $10k fundraising goal for Beyond Blue.
- Gold coin donation for DJ requests going to Beyond Blue
- Guest speaker from Beyond Blue: Sam Gaskin
- •••••• LIVE MUSIC FROM ••••••
LINKIN PARK COVERS @ 11
BLKLST – www.facebook.com/blklstband
ATLANTIC – www.facebook.com/atlanticmelbourne